Call now: 412-894-8222 | Pittsburgh, PA
Opioid dependency not only affects your well-being, but it can have harmful, lasting effects on your family, friends, and community. At Positive Pathways, it's our goal to help you transition back into society via a holistic approach and a deep understanding of the negative effects Opioid addiction can have on your mind and body.
• An understanding that opioid dependence is not just physical, but can change how you feel and how you act
• Learning to identify the triggers, stressful situations, and high-risk situations that may lead to relapse
• Learning to identify and avoid triggers and high-risk situations, as well as responding to these situations when unavoidable
• Coping with emotions, thoughts, and behaviors in healthier ways
• Making meaningful lifestyle changes
• Working on important life strategies, such as finding a job, getting finances in order, and taking care of self
• Following your treatment plan and keeping your medication-assisted therapy on track
All it takes to end your active addiction is the willingness to stop. By combining your willingness with our treatment programs, we believe you can be successful in all of your post-addiction endeavors.
“I cannot recommend Positive Pathways enough. Michael, the therapist I have seen for over two years now, has changed my life. He has helped me mire through all the atrocious things that have occurred in my life, and he has helped me both understand and cope with my pain. I cannot thank him enough, nor can I recommend his facility enough.”
- Josh M (Pittsburgh, PA)
Break away from your addiction when you call us.