Call now: 412-894-8222 | Pittsburgh, PA
If you suffer from depression, it may seem as though it will never go away.
At Positive Pathways, this is one of the first claims we debunk — depression is treatable, and our highly-trained staff is there to help you overcome it.
• Prolonged sadness / unexplained crying spells
• Significant changes in appetite / sleep patterns
• Irritability / anger / worry / agitation / anxiety
• Loss of energy / persistent lethargy
• Feelings of guilt / worthlessness
• Inability to concentrate / indecisiveness
• Inability to take part in former interests / social withdrawal
• Anger stemming from mild irritation
If you've experienced five or more of the above symptoms for more than two weeks,
or if any of the above symptoms are interfering with your work or family life, consult with your doctor to receive a thorough evaluation and diagnosis.
Depression treatment varies widely according to the person affected and the symptoms involved. At Positive Pathway, we'll work with you closely to devise a plan tailored specifically to your individual needs.
Treatment may involve a combination of medication, psychotherapy, exercise, vitamins, herbs, and nutritional supplements, as well as one-on-one or group therapy. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call us today.
“Mike created an atmosphere that was friendly, welcoming, and conducive to therapy. He is authentic, and never made me feel as if he was better than me, or as if what I was sharing with him was unimportant or out of normal.”
- Curt H (Peters Township, PA)
Don't let a heavy phone deter you from getting the help you need.