Call now: 412-894-8222 | Pittsburgh, PA
• Years in practice: 9 years
• School: California State University
• Year Graduated: 2005
• License No. and State: PC004578 Pennsylvania
• Licensed Professional Counselor –LPC-# PC004578
• Certified Co-Occurring Disorder Professional -CCDP-#401591
• National Certified Gambling Counselor- NCGC #941
• National Certified Counselor- NCC #202089
• Certified Anger Management Specialist -CAMS–1 #001246
• Certified Secondary Counselor(State of PA) –# 05024438
Positive Pathways provides training and consultation to agencies, businesses, communities and schools dealing with children, teenagers and adults. Consultation and training services we provide include:
• Group counseling
• Ethical / legal issues in counseling
• Special needs parenting
• Adolescents / adults with dual-diagnosis
• Domestic violence
• Substance abuse counseling
Individual Counseling / Therapy
Positive Pathways provides individual therapy and counseling to the general public regarding any and all mental health diagnoses and issues. Our counseling process focuses on the positives rather than looking at an individual’s diagnoses as a negative process.
Group Counseling / Therapy
Positive Pathways offers a number of small group experiences on issues related to the group's topic. Such groups can take a variety of forms. Our groups focus on a specific topic or problem.
Positive Pathways provides workshops for the community as well as for area organizations and businesses. Workshops are focused on a specific need and area designated by our consumers.
“Pittsburgh is fortunate to have such a great place. I cannot express in words how awesome Positive Pathways is! ”
- Ryman P (Pittsburgh, PA)
Help is here — all you have to do is ask for it.